+49.(0) 2335 6308-0
The Master - formerly known as ProComfortLock - is an invisible electronic furniture lock that can be used wirelessly in drawers, compartments, cupboards, single-leaf hinged doors, sliding doors and wooden roller blinds. The lock can also be used in many other non-metallic materials, for example in glass display cabinets. It works individually (stand-alone) or can be combined with up to 5 locks in group function (simultaneous opening).
The lock works with the proven RFID technology MIFARE® Classic and is therefore versatile. A variety of transponder media can be used, including cards, key chips or wristbands. The media are managed via a programming card. A programming device is not required. A total of 30 transponder media can be stored per locking system.
Due to its intuitive installation, it has a firm place with carpenters, shopfitters and exhibition stand builders because it is simple and easy to install - without milling or drilling. The Master is predominantly used in shops, exhibition stands, offices, hospitals, gyms or in the home, as a child lock for cupboards and drawers.
- versatile and flexible installation options
- not visible on the door front
- proven RFID technology (MIFARE® Classic, 13,65 MHz)
- up to 30 transponders can be assigned per lock
- easy configuration and programming
- operates reliably at temperatures from 0°C to 40°C
- handy size: 61 x 61 x 22 mm