You want to use RFID but also remain flexible and work with a code? No problem! The TwinPad electronic furniture lock offers you the option of using the lock with code entry as well as with an RFID transponder solution (card, chip or wristband). The common reading methods MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE® Desfire EV II are supported as RFID transponder media.
Due to its versatile application possibilities, the TwinPad is used in hotels, sports facilities, educational institutions, offices and workshops, among others. The TwinPad is flexible to use and can be conveniently installed in both wooden and metal cabinets. The lock also offers the possibility to select the appropriate user mode: Multi User Mode ("Multi User Authorization") is suitable for constantly changing users who use the locker only temporarily or once. The private mode ("Fixed Assigned Authorization") is suitable for user groups where the usage authorization is to be permanently assigned.
- dual mode: code and RFID access (MIFARE® Classic / MIFARE® Desfire EV II)
- can be used in wooden and metal doors (indoors)
- latch system - door locks when pushed
- slim front unit with metal frame
- emergency power supply with USB port (Micro-USB)
Scope of delivery
- 1x locking system (touchpad + back unit)
- 1x spring-loaded strike plate
- 1x RFID card (MIFARE® Classic)
- 1x reset pin (configuration pin)
- 2x screws (M4 x 29,5 mm)
- 3x wood screws (3,4 mm x 20 mm)
- 1x screw for battery compartment cover (3 mm x 8 mm)