The Flexo.RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) sets a new standard.
It was developed for the leading RFID standards (MIFARE® Classic 1K and MIFARE® Desfire EV II). Thanks to the three authorization levels ( master, manager and user), the lock offers high flexibility in operation.
Like all locks in the Flexo range, the RFID variant allows both recessed installation (flush fit) and retrofitting (retro fit). Thanks to the possible one-, two- or three-point locking with latch function, it adapts conveniently to any installation situation.
- ergonomic handling and high-quality design
- external battery access and battery replacement without disassembly the locking system
- RFID standards: MIFARE® Classic / MIFARE® Desfire EV II
- integrated occupied identification for MIFARE® Classic
- easy to retrofit, e.g. for replacement of mechanical locks
- adjustable cam (in 90° steps)
- minimal front build-up of only 15 mm (in flush fit)
- up to 10 user cards can be assigned in Private Mode
- high battery life (25,000 locking cycles / approx. 3 years)
Scope of delivery
- 1x locking system
- 1x cam fixing screw M6 x 12 mm
- 1x M19 nut
- cam type B (for single packaging: 3x latch type B / for industry packaging: order related)